|ALL NEW REVELATIONS AND MANDATES WILL BE POSTED HERE
* No member is to cultivate over 10 plants (females sativa/indica), unless in a collective manner, but no more
than 42 plants EVER at one sanctuary.(there is no need, need more cannabis? Ordain and get more
ministers and churches)
* All caregiver/members are to provide many more services, besides just medicine.
* Unify the voice of greenfaith style change- Support other pro-Cannabis/Hemp groups in your State
whenever possible. Efforts to help those who will otherwise suffer until universal changes are made, are
done simply by taking the first steps to help Unite Our voices to be heard.
* Promote the Truths about Cannabis, and dispel the "Refer Madness" that our government created.
* As a member, your responsibility to know your state's cannabis prohibition history, current legislation
pending, the Local and State officials that are for/against all cannabis
* Knowing what you're talking about is very crucial. To be a member also means you accept the
responsibility of studying, and garnering each Member's knowledge of all the aspects in what this reform will
mean for our spirituality, country, economy, and environment.
* Each member is a Networking beacon, and must rely on their fellow members for special skills, advice,
support, etc... As a grass roots church/religion Ini can say Ini have invested more than just time and effort to
keep this wagon rolling, and I know Bonner has too. The greater our numbers become with Active members,
the greater our chances of finding a fellow member who practice's a skilled trade and or owns a particular
kind of distribution company that can provide materials for the rest of us, and gives us Buying power to get
better price's as a group.
* PLEASE do Volunteer work, Community Contributions, Adopt a Highway, Fund raising for
Charities/Schools/etc... Showing otherwise un-approachable individuals that you care about their world, is a
wonderfully powerful show of character.
* Knowing why greenfaith ministry was established is the most important part of all. Each member will
represent this, but in it's own shade of green. That's why we decided to stay away from Rules & Regulations,
but expect our members to communicate, build friendship's, and eventually depend on each other like family.
THESE ARE ADOPTED ON NOVEMBER OF 2009 IN HONOR OF AMERICANCANNABIS'S GREAT
LARRY BONNER LIPPERT, may his legacy and light live on in all we do!